बुधवार, 28 नवंबर 2012

August 2012 Territorial Army Syllabus/PIB/written/Question Paper available here

http://www.facebook.com/manish.tiwari.7547
Dear friends,
                   
                 I am pleased to say that I have question paper of the Territorial Army written exam held on 05 August 2012. I have published it on my blog. Anyone can see the question paper there. Total no. of pages are thirteen (13).
                Hope it will help those people who are desperately willing to join.
Best of luck.
Find question paper pg. 1 to pg. 13 here – manishtiwari1974.blogspot.in

to get the pages of question paper, click the word मुखपृष्ठ below. all the pages will appear and you can get it.

kindly let me know, it is helpful to you or not.

17 टिप्‍पणियां:

  1. your comment is precious to me. comment, how it is helpful to you.

    जवाब देंहटाएं
    उत्तर
    1. Dear Manish Sir
      Kindly send me T.A Question Paper on my email id i.e prem.sagar_verma@outlook.com This is very necessary for me.
      Kindly do the needful action.

      With Regards
      Prem Sagar Verma

      हटाएं
  2. hello sir
    plz send me this paper on my email id i.e gurwinder_rana2525@yahoo.com
    m very thankful to u...plz do needful..
    Thanks & regards
    Gurwinder singh

    जवाब देंहटाएं
  3. उत्तर
    1. veerendra babu ji, plz send me TA question paper on my email id pradeep.tilwani786@gmail.com
      thanks & regards

      हटाएं
    2. Hello sir,

      please send me this paper on my email id mail2kishorecr@gmail.com.

      If you have the previous question papers kindly send it to me.

      Please do the needful and send it to me ASAP.

      Thanks & regards
      Kishore Nair

      हटाएं
  4. Dear Manish,
    please send me the question paper in my email address. Thanks
    Regards
    Manoj

    जवाब देंहटाएं
  5. have a good correspondence with new candidates with this upcoming exam. thanking you manish tiwari.

    जवाब देंहटाएं
  6. sir plz send me the soft copy of t.a. question paper at
    nishantshrivastava.7@gmail.com or at
    nishantshrivastava89@ymail.com

    जवाब देंहटाएं
  7. Hi Manish,

    Could you plz send me the soft copy of t.a. question paper at
    anjanrect@gmail.com. Also, please let me know if there are some prescribed books that I can use to prepare. It shall be great if I can have access to some sample papers, previous years question papers and pattern details for the test

    Best Regards,
    Anjan

    जवाब देंहटाएं
  8. HI Manish JI,

    CAN YOU PLEASE SUGGEST ME ANY SPECIFIC BOOK FOR THE EXAMS,PLEASE MAIL AT rahill.rahill@gmail.com.

    thanks for this informative blog.
    RAHILL

    जवाब देंहटाएं
  9. plz send the soft copy of the question paper to my mail id : deepakkumar427@gmail.com and any suggestion on the books to be refered ..

    जवाब देंहटाएं
  10. manish sir, kya aap muje TA ka paper bhej skte hai? muje bhut jrurt hai uski, dekhna chahta hu kesa aata hai usi hisab se taiyari kruga....

    mera email id hai: pradeep.tilwani786@gmail.com

    जवाब देंहटाएं
  11. please send me question paper to my mail id : chief.it.manager@gmail.com

    जवाब देंहटाएं
  12. HELLO SIR
    Please send me the question paper to my mail id: mail2mugi@gmail.com which would help me in a great way.

    जवाब देंहटाएं